2020 – 2022 Strategic Plan
In September 2019, the DC Bar Foundation committed to a strategic goal, pledging to “transform the civil legal aid network, working closely with all stakeholders, so District residents have a fair and equal legal experience.”
DCBF will embrace five key strategies to do so:
- Engage all stakeholders in the work
- Identify the unmet civil legal needs
- Infuse racial justice and equity in our work
- Fund with intention, making strategic investments to strengthen and expand legal services in DC
- Demonstrate that people who need the services are getting them.
For more information on these key strategies, please read our strategic plan summary sheet.