The application period for one-time Citi Grants is now closed.
Recipients were announced mid-June 2016, and the grant year began July 1, 2016. The grant year will end June 30, 2018. Learn more about our grantees here.
Recipients of Citi Grants must submit programmatic and financial reports, as well as a client story, every six months. All reports will be completed online through our online grants management system. Grant managers will receive an email notification when these reporting forms are ready to be completed.
Below is the reporting schedule for Citi Grants:
- Friday, January 27, 2017 by 5:00 pm – Six-Month Programmatic Report, Required Signatures and Client Story
- Friday, July 28, 2017 by 5:00 pm – First-Year Programmatic Report, Required Signatures and Client Story
- Friday, January 26, 2018 by 5:00 pm – 18-Month Programmatic Report, Required Signatures and Client Story
- Friday, July 27, 2018 by 5:00 pm – Final Programmatic Report, Required Signatures and Client Story
BANK OF AMERICA GRANTS
We are currently accepting applications for the Bank of America II Foreclosure Prevention and Community Redevelopment Legal Assistance Grants Program (BOA II Grants).
To start a new application, copy and paste this link into Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari: https://www.GrantRequest.com/SID_2334?SA=SNA&FID=35042. The application is due by 5:00 pm on Friday, March 31, 2017. Please refer to this page for technical instructions on completing the application. Below are materials for the application:
- PDF of BOA II Application (for reference only)
- Attachment A: Required Signatures Form
- Attachment B: Project Budget
There is at least $938,000 available for BOA II Grants, which will be awarded as one-year, two-year, or three-year grants. Interviews will be held between Monday, April 24 and Thursday, April 27, and awards will be announced in mid-June 2017. The grant year will begin July 1, 2017.
BOA I Grants Program
Recipients of the first round of BOA funds were announced late September 2015, and the grant year began October 1, 2015. The grant year for BOA I grants ended September 30, 2016. Learn more about our grantees here.