The Foundation seeks dynamic students interested in legal services and nonprofit foundations to intern for a semester, summer, or longer.
The intern will work closely with our staff members to assist in the implementation of a variety of administrative duties related to communications, development, and grant programs. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with communications efforts (press releases, blogs, mass emails, and social media)
- Editing website content
- Updating donor prospect lists and databases
- Researching comparable Loan Repayment Assistance Programs (LRAP) to enhance strategic implementation of DCBF’s LRAP
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have an interest in legal services and nonprofit foundations.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Organized and has the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail
Time Commitment and Compensation
The internship is unpaid. Hours are flexible.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The DC Bar Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.