Applications and Reports
The application period for 2019 Loan Repayment Assistance Program is now closed.
The application period for the 2019 Loan Repayment Assistance Program is now closed. Applications were due in October 2018. The application materials are available below for reference.
- 2019 LRAP Guidelines
- Checklist and Common Application Mistakes document
- Example of School Loan Cover Sheet & Verification Documents
- PDF Version of 2019 LRAP Application (for reference only)
- Information on Eligible Employment
- Application Attachments:
- Attachment A: Employer Certification Form
- Attachment B: School Loan Cover Sheet
All new applicants must attend one information session. The information sessions are typically held in October. We advise returning applicants to attend, but it is not required.
Current 2018 LRAP Participants
LRAP participants are required to keep DCBF updated with all current information, including salary, joint income, home address and employment, to name a few. Email all updates to email@example.com.
LRAP participants must certify at least four times a year that they are still eligible for the program. You will receive a notification via email when the link to the online certification form is available, which will be approximately two weeks before the due date. Disbursements will NOT be deposited until we receive your certification and verify that you are still eligible for LRAP. All certifications will be completed through our online system, which is supported by Internet Explorer and Safari. Questions about the online system can be answered here.
Below is the certification and disbursement schedule for 2018 LRAP:
- January 2018: Awards announced; meeting with DCBF staff; loan packages signed; 1st disbursements received
- March 16, 2018: 1st Quarter Certification due by 5:00 pm
- End of March 2018: 2nd disbursements deposited
- June 15, 2018: Midyear Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification (January through June 2018) due
- End of June 2018: 3rd disbursements deposited
- September 14, 2018: 3rd Quarter Certification due
- End of September 2018: 4th (and final) disbursements deposited
- December 14, 2018: End of Year Certification with Attachment A-Employer Certification Form (2018 LRAP 4th Quarter), Attachment B-Payment History Cover Sheet (2018 LRAP 4th Quarter), & Six-Month Payment History Verification Documents (July through December 2018) due December 17th, 2018.
- January 31, 2019: Forgiveness letters mailed