Applications and Reports
The application for 2020 Loan Repayment Assistance Program is now open.
The application for the 2020 Loan Repayment Assistance Program is now available here. Applications are due October 25, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET. The application materials are available below for reference.
If you are a new applicant, you will be required to attend an info session on LRAP. These will be held in September-October 2019 and will be announced as they are confirmed.
- The 2020 LRAP Information Sessions will be held on September 25, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and October 2, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Applicants only need to attend one info session. RSVP here.
- 2020 LRAP Guidelines
- Checklist and Common Application Mistakes document
- Example of School Loan Cover Sheet & Verification Documents
- PDF Version of 2020 LRAP Application (for reference only)
- Information on Eligible Employment
- Application Attachments:
Current 2019 LRAP Participants
LRAP participants are required to keep DCBF updated with all current information, including salary, joint income, home address and employment, to name a few. Email all updates to email@example.com.
LRAP participants must certify at least four times a year that they are still eligible for the program. You will receive a notification via email when the link to the online certification form is available, which will be approximately two weeks before the due date. Disbursements will NOT be deposited until we receive your certification and verify that you are still eligible for LRAP. All certifications will be completed through our online system, which is supported by Internet Explorer and Safari. Questions about the online system can be answered here.
Below is the certification and disbursement schedule for 2019 LRAP:
- January 2019: Awards announced; meeting with DCBF staff; loan packages signed; 1st disbursements received
- March 18, 2019: 1st Quarter Certification due by 3:00 pm
- End of March 2019: 2nd disbursements deposited
- June 14, 2019: Midyear Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification (January through June 2019) due
- End of June 2019: 3rd disbursements deposited
- September 13, 2019: 3rd Quarter Certification due
- End of September 2019: 4th (and final) disbursements deposited
- December 13, 2019: End of Year Certification with Attachment A-Employer Certification Form (2019 LRAP 4th Quarter), Attachment B-Payment History Cover Sheet (2019 4th Quarter), & Six-Month Payment History Verification Documents (July through December 2019).
- January 31, 2020: Forgiveness letters sent