Applications and Reports
The application period for the 2017 Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) is now closed. The application was due Friday, October 28. Below are the materials and information for reference.
Resources: Please read the 2017 LRAP Guidelines, Common Application Mistakes, Example of School Loan Cover Sheet & Verification Documents, and technical instructions before beginning the application. If your question is still unanswered after reading these documents, then email email@example.com.
Application: A PDF version of the application, for reference only, is available here. The documents you will need to download and complete for Attachments A, B and C are available below:
- Attachment A: Applicant Certification Form
- Attachment B: Employer Certification Form
- Attachment C: School Loan Cover Sheet
Current LRAP Participants
LRAP participants are required to keep DCBF updated with all current information, including salary, joint income, home address and employment, to name a few. Email all updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Midyear Certification for 2017 LRAP participants is due by 5:00 pm on Friday, June 16. You will receive a notification via email when the link to the online certification form is available, which will be approximately two weeks before the due date. Disbursements will NOT be mailed until we receive your certification and verify that you are still eligible for LRAP. The online system is only supported by Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below is the certification and disbursement schedule for 2017 LRAP:
- January 2017: Awards announced; meeting with DCBF staff; loan packages signed; 1st disbursements received
- March 17, 2017: 1st Quarter Certification due
- End of March 2017: 2nd disbursements mailed
- June 16, 2017: Midyear Certification with employer certification form and six-month payment history (January through June 2017) due
- End of June 2017: 3rd disbursements mailed
- September 15, 2017: 3rd Quarter Certification due
- End of September 2017: 4th (and final) disbursements mailed
- December 15, 2017: End of Year Certification with employer certification form and six-month payment history cover sheet & documents (July through December 2017) due by 3:00 pm
- January 31, 2018: Forgiveness letters mailed