Applications and Reports
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019 Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP). There are two information session for interested applicants (details below). Applications are due by 3:00 pm EST on Thursday, October 25, 2018. You can find the application link and additional materials necessary for completing the application below.
Link to begin the 2019 LRAP application: https://www.GrantRequest.com/SID_2334?SA=SNA&FID=35100 (works best in Internet Explorer or Safari)
- Refer to this page for technical instructions on how to use our online application system.
- To retrieve a saved application, log into the grantee portal via this link.
Materials for the 2019 LRAP application
- Resources: please read the resources listed below before starting the 2019 LRAP application
- Application Attachments:
All new applicants must attend one information session. We advise returning applicants to attend, but it is not required. To RSVP, please email email@example.com with your name, email address, employer and job title.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP (2001 M Street NW, #600)
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 from 12:30 to 1:30 pm at the Children’s Law Center (501 3rd Street NW, 8th Floor)
Current LRAP Participants
LRAP participants are required to keep DCBF updated with all current information, including salary, joint income, home address and employment, to name a few. Email all updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LRAP participants must certify at least four times a year that they are still eligible for the program. You will receive a notification via email when the link to the online certification form is available, which will be approximately two weeks before the due date. Disbursements will NOT be deposited until we receive your certification and verify that you are still eligible for LRAP. All certifications will be completed through our online system, which is supported by Internet Explorer and Safari. Questions about the online system can be answered here.
Below is the certification and disbursement schedule for 2018 LRAP:
- January 2018: Awards announced; meeting with DCBF staff; loan packages signed; 1st disbursements received
- March 16, 2018: 1st Quarter Certification due by 5:00 pm
- End of March 2018: 2nd disbursements deposited
- June 15, 2018: Midyear Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification (January through June 2018) due
- End of June 2018: 3rd disbursements deposited
- September 14, 2018: 3rd Quarter Certification due
- End of September 2018: 4th (and final) disbursements deposited
- December 14, 2018: End of Year Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification Documents (July through December 2018) due
- January 31, 2019: Forgiveness letters mailed