Applications and Reports
The application period for the 2019 Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) will open mid-September and close late October 2018.
Below are materials from the 2018 application for reference only.
- Application Materials
Current LRAP Participants
LRAP participants are required to keep DCBF updated with all current information, including salary, joint income, home address and employment, to name a few. Email all updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LRAP participants must certify at least four times a year that they are still eligible for the program. You will receive a notification via email when the link to the online certification form is available, which will be approximately two weeks before the due date. Disbursements will NOT be deposited until we receive your certification and verify that you are still eligible for LRAP. All certifications will be completed through our online system, which is supported by Internet Explorer and Safari. Questions about the online system can be answered here.
Below is the certification and disbursement schedule for 2018 LRAP:
- January 2018: Awards announced; meeting with DCBF staff; loan packages signed; 1st disbursements received
- March 16, 2018: 1st Quarter Certification due by 5:00 pm
- End of March 2018: 2nd disbursements deposited
- June 15, 2018: Midyear Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification (January through June 2018) due
- End of June 2018: 3rd disbursements deposited
- September 14, 2018: 3rd Quarter Certification due
- End of September 2018: 4th (and final) disbursements deposited
- December 14, 2018: End of Year Certification with Employer Certification Form, Six-Month Payment History Cover Sheet, & Six-Month Payment History Verification Documents (July through December 2018) due
- January 31, 2019: Forgiveness letters mailed